The SKS is a Soviet semi-automatic carbine chambered for the 7.62×39mm round, designed in 1943 by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov. Its complete designation, SKS-45, is an initialism for Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonova, 1945.
In 1956 the Chinese government started to manufacture under license and supervision of the soviets the SKS rifle. With numerous tweaks and adjustments the Type-56 Chinese SKS entered service.
These Chinese SKS rifles are an excellent SKS variant for collectors and shooters alike. Fully compatible with Spectre Ballistics International magazine release and upgrades.
These have been inspected and are the nicest Chinese Type 56 SKS's currently available. But please note, these are still surplus rifles.
- 10 Round Internal Magazine (Pinned to 5)
- Most are pinned with a rivet and block though the base plate.
This style of pinning is the most reliable.
- Spike Bayonet
- Wood Stock or Fiberglass Stock
- Elevation adjustable iron sights.
- Windiage adjustable front post (tool required)
Note: Rifles are selected at random from inventory.