This XM193 ammunition is a first run, top quality product, manufactured at the Federal American Eagle Ammunition Plant. Made to Federal's specifications typical for commercial ammunition, each 5.56mm cartridge is headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture. Federal American Eagle's quality control demands an accuracy of 3-10 round groups not to exceed a 2-inch mean radius maximum average at 200 yards. These rounds must have a 100% mechanical and/or electrical detection of propellant levels within the cartridge in addition to a 100% visual inspection of the finished cartridges prior to packaging.
These XM193 rounds are similar to the ammo used by our service members worldwide. The finished rounds consist of sealed primers which are ideal for long term storage and moisture protection. The cartridges come in a miniature 120-round polymer ammo can.
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number:XM193 LPC120
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Category: Centerfire
- Bullet Type: XM193 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Projectile
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Muzzle Velocity: 3165 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1223 ft/lbs
- Casing: New Reloadable Annealed Brass
- Primer: Non-Corrosive Boxer
- Quantity: 120 Rounds In A Polymer Ammo Can
- Uses: Target, Range, Plinking