The Typhoon F12 is an amazing magazine fed 12 gauge shotgun. With a similar control layout to the AR platform the gun is easy to run fast. The trigger is crisp, and recoil is minimal.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge 2-3/4" & 3"
- Class: Non-Restricted
- Action: Semi-Automatic, gas operated
- Magazines: 2x 5 Round, 1x 2 Round
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminium Construction
- Barrel: 18.5"
- Chokes: 5 Extended Choke Tubes (F,IM,M,IC,SK)
- Sights: Flip up sights included
- Stock: Tactical M4 Adjustable Stock with Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty; Managed in Canada
BREAK-IN PERIOD: It is important to fully degrease the firearm before its initial use, followed by the application of a quality lubricant (such as Spectre Ballistics Gun Oil). To properly ‘open the chamber’ it is recommended to shoot 120-150 rounds of High Brass through the firearm as part of the initial use/break in period. Challenger Handicap Target Load cycles well. AR-Style Semi-Auto Shotguns prefer 1-1/4oz loads to cycle properly (although they can take lighter loads once broken in). Be sure to read the Owner’s Manual and understand the importance of the Adjustable Gas System as it pertains to Target Loads and Heavy Loads.